I’m not a misandrist, but a few quick questions:
If men can’t even make their own sandwiches, why are they allowed to make bills in congress?
If men can’t control their own sexual urges, why are they aloud to control nations?
If a woman’s legs/shoulders are enough to distract a man, how can we trust them to stay focused on things like open heart surgery or judging a murder trial?
Again not a misandrist, some of my best friends are guys and i’m even dating one.
Do not ground your child because you caught them putting a cigarette flame to their wrist.
Do not discipline your child because they have cuts on their thighs.
Do not threaten to put your child in a mental institution because their only escape is self-harm.
Do not teach your children that if they open up to you about the scars on their bodies, the only thing they will get in return is punishment.
Someone finally said it
Welcome to Night Vale is a free podcast in the style of community radio set in a strange, Twilight Zone-esque town called Night Vale.
What do you need to know?
- You can listen to it on itunes for free or listen to it here (scroll all the way down to the bottom for the first one).
- Each podcast is 20-30 minutes long.
- New ones are posted on the 1st and 15th of the month.
- The broadcaster’s name is Cecil.
- It’s weird. Get used to that.
- Yes, the weather section is just music. But it’s awesome music.
- No, Cecil having a third eye, tentacles, moving tattoos, etc. are not canon. These are all fanon interpretations of him. There’s no canon description other than that he has a face with a nose and eyes and mouth, and he’s neither tall nor short, thin nor fat.
- Carlos is perfect.
- Desert Bluffs is a rival town. They suck.
- Sit up when you’re listening to it. Cecil’s voice is smooth and sonorous, and it can put you to sleep.
Why listen to it?
- There’s queer representation in the form of our host, Cecil.
- Cecil’s love interest is a POC. And perfect.
- Cultural appropriation is fucking slammed.
- The fandom is amazing and produces beautiful art and graphics.
- It’s funny.
- It’s unlike anything you’ve ever heard before.
- There’s a floating cat.